Productivity and large capacity with double test space
IBMU4 series is characterized by a material testing machine with hydraulic drive, which provides a high productivity to users performing several types of materials testing in a short period of time.
Providing two test areas on the same machine, we can get ready for 2 different types of test, first a tensile test in integrated hydraulic gripping heads and secondly, a compression test, bending, etc.
The capacity reached by this series of machines is 2000 kN, which makes them an ideal choice for testing on corrugated steel structures, thick metal cylinders, chains, etc.
Advantages for materials testing
- Double testing space to optimize test changes.
- Execution of test 100% automatic, the movement of the hydraulic cylinder is performed by a high quality servovalve, ensuring high accuracy during the test.
- Intergrades hydraulic gripping heads in the body of intermediate mobile crosshead, high stiffness and great clamping cylinders.
- Automatic positioning of gripping heads by motorized screws.
- 4 columns of high stiffness.
- The force mesurement is performed by strain gauges load cell in series with the load piston.
- The assembly formed by the hydraulic cylinder and piston are housed in the lower frame providing a compact design consistent.
- The test speed control could be done through force, displacement and strain.
Quality, calibration and more information
Testing machines IBMU4 series of Ibertest, have different testing devices which covers a large number of different tests to be performed and different materials such as:
- Other metals
Some of the test for this machines series are prepared for testing:
- Bending test according to ASTM E290
- Tensile test according to ISO 6892, ISO 1608, EN 10002-1 and ASTM E23
- Shearing test
- Compression test ASTM D695
- Fatigue test (at low frequencies)
- Others like NADCAP tests according to GE-S400, CREEP, ASTM E 139
- Bending test
The maximum liability elements of IBERTEST testing machines are subjected to a thorough evaluation by our metrology laboratory where we have equipment calibrated and traceable as profile projector, hardness testers, roughness, coordinate measuring machine, calipers, thermometers, metrological reference tables, etc.
The IBERTEST testing machines not only ensure its quality through quality control of its components, but rather are checked globally and functionally, using a calibration by our calibration laboratory and official certification, accredited by ENAC (ILAC member) which issues a calibration certificate is valid internationally, according to standard ISO 7500-1 for calibration of test machines.