Accuracy and adaptable testing space hydraulically
UMIB series is characterized by being a material testing machine with high precision and accuracy,this is also joined to the versatility when tests on specimens of different dimensions.
The two machine crossheads are moved by the hydraulic jacks situated on the sides, This task is performed automatically from the control pc of the testing machine, where we indicate the height at which we want to place the crosshead and once placed in this position, will be firmly locked by hydraulic locks placed at the ends of the crossheads.
This is a complete and versatile solution of testing machine, that meets the highest standards of quality, adaptability and precision at testing loads up to 2000 kN.
Advantajes for your material testing
- 100% automatic operation, Hydraulic cylinder motion is performed by a high quality servo valve, ensuring better precision in the test.
- Depending on load and type of specimen may be installed mechanical or hydraulic gripping heads, in both cases ensuring safety in the clamping of the specimen.
- Adaptative lenght of testing space hydraulically.
- Full adaptation to customer needs in terms of size and specifications required.
- Configurable dimensions preserving maximum stiffness criteria.
- Can be equipped with several interchangeable load cells.
- Hydraulic cylinder arrangement on the top or bottom of machine in order to make easier the machine installation, depending on space and kind of place where you want to install it.
- Allows control testing speed by load, displacement and strain.
The testing machines series UMIB of IBERTEST, have different grippingheads and other testing devices, which allow different types of tests:
- Compression test ASTM D695
- Tensile test according to ISO 6892, ISO 1608, EN 10002-1 and ASTM E23
- Fatigue test (at low frequencies)
- Folding test
- Bending test according to ASTM E290
- Others like test according to NADCAP, GE-S400, CREEP, ASTM E 139
- Shear test
All performed on different materials used in industry and research fields as:
- Other metals
In our metrology laboratory where we have profile projector, hardness testers, roughness, 3D Coordinate measuring machines, etc.. are verified all key components of IBERTEST testing machines.
Our testing machines not only ensure its quality through quality control of each component, the machine is verified in a global way and functionality, being calibrated by our official calibration and certification laboratory, accredited by ENAC (ILAC member) which issues a calibration certificate valid internationally according to ISO 7500-1.