Total confidence in your Charpy Impact test with our Charpy Pendulum
- Reliability in results due to a fully demonstrated surpassing of international standards ASTM E 23 and ISO 148 requirements.
- Repeatability in impact energy measurement and resilience calculation, thanks to a extremely robust manufacturing
- We verify all the main components which affects in the Charpy Impact test. This process is executed by our Calibration ENAC Accredited Laboratory staff. High trained and competent technicians along with calibrated and international traceable control equipmentfrom our metrology and calibration labs are applied to verify that every element covers and surpasses international standards requirements.
We offer to our customers the possibility of checking before delivery that all the requested specs are covered.
Advantages for your materials testing
- Full confidence on digital system: we demonstrate that the values showed in the digital controller are reliable and shows the real measurement.
- Verification of impact test values is done comparing the showed value with the value calculated basing on potential energy at several angles.
- We issue a certificate with each impact pendulum to demonstrate that the requirements of international standards ASTM E 23 and/or ISO 148 are covered and surpassed.
- Interchangeable impact energies: 150 Joules, 300 Joules, 450 Joules y 750 Joules.
- Equipped with changing support device for helping in the energy changing process.
- Charpy test measurements resolution: up to0,01J and 0,018°.
- Top productivity: impact test process time reduced to the minimum. Between 5 and 8 seconds
- Automatic “on-flight” rising of pendulum to minimize test time consumption.
- Charpy tester pendulum releasing for impact test with protection door closing ( user configurable)
- Total automation available, including sample positioning from cryostat or ambient temperature.
- Instrumented version available: for measuring dynamic deformations on charpy striker to calculate the energy absorbed during the impact test.
- Maximum ergonomy: wide access to impact testing zone with top user security. Allows user to work comfortable in maintenance or energy change duties. 100% free of personal risk.
- Anvil with interchangeable radius: available for those customers with high impact Testing frequency. It minimizes investment in maintenance due to the low cost of changing the impact radius, instead of changing the whole anvils. Anvils and specially the contact radius with the sample gets worn with impact test. It is a normal spare for any Charpy pendulum.
- Several combinations of anvils and supports to allow testing over different impact samples. The most common sample for Charpy impact test is the 10x10x55mm, but there are other type of samples which can be tested in our Impact Pendulum. Dispositivo tipo pala o dispositivo mecánico para posicionamiento de probeta
- Sample positioning can be done by means of a mechanical or robotic solution
- Tray for broken/ tested samples recovery
- Set of elements for IZOD impact test:
IZOD pendulum with 165 Joules maximum impact energy.
Vice system for IZOD 0,452″ and 0,798” samples
- Impact tester instrumentalized
- Impact tensile test configuration available with standard hammer.
User safety care in Charpy impact testing
- Integral perimetral protection manufactured in polycarbonate and structural aluminum
- Access to impact testing area controlled by safety electrical locks with opening blockage to avoid opening of protection when pendulum is moving.
- Protection opening detection to avoid impact pendulum releasing with any access opened.
- Closing and locking elements according with CE marking
- Double mechanical anchoring to remove accidental releasing of pendulum