Main features of AUTOVICAT equipment for automatic determination of setting time of cement
IBERTEST has been manufacturing automatic Vicat apparatus for more than 40 years. The AUTOVICAT is the fourth generation equipment.
All movements in each of the three axes (vertical, horizontal and rotation of the plate) are made by a combination of steppers electric motors, avoiding problems caused by other mechanical transmissions and ensuring accuracy, repeatability and unprecedented reliability in this equipments.
The user can choose the number of punches, including distance, distance to edge of mould, frequency between punches, etc.
Thus, the apparatus can be adapted for any possible variation of the standards, implementation of special studies, research, etc.
PC – Link
Possibility of link practically an unlimited number of AUTOVICATS to a single PC, by means of the optional IBERTEST WINLect32 software pack, running on WINDOWS®.
Standard delivery for AUTOVICAT
- Standard weight sliding needle-holder for setting tests as per EN 196-3 or ASTM C191.
- Needle Ø 1,13 mm diameter according to ASTM C191 (to specify).
- Truncoconical mould as per EN 196-3 or ASTM C191 (to specify).
- Immersion bath with centring ring for moulds and glass plate.
- Circular glass plate.
- Set of 2 brushes for the needle cleaning device.
- Thermal printer.
- Pack of 5 rolls of printer paper.
Computerized data acquisition system for AUTOVICAT (optional accessory)
Possibility of forming groups of practically an unlimited number of AUTOVICAT commanded by one sole computer via a multiport USB 2.0 hub and the software WinLec32 version VICATEST.
By means of this system, the equipment AUTOVICAT, can be connected to a computer, to be controlled by means of the testing software WinLec32, VICATEST version, to edit standards and configurations, execution of tests, data acquisition and statistical treatment , etc.
In case of improper operation in one of the equipments, if desired, the user can swich off the AUTOVICAT and continue working with the rest of fhe AUTOVICATS.
The system is comprised by the following elements
- Multiport USB 2.0 hub, according to the choosen number of equipments to be connected.
- Next generation PC (Dual Core or higher), with keyboard, mouse, TFT 20 “ wide-screen, Windows® operating system, with manuals and user licences.
- 32 bits software pack WinLec32 version VICATEST, under Windows®. To schedule and management of testing, data acquisition and processing.