New optimised design of our IB-CREEP series which leads our machines a big step beyond, placing them as one of the most advanced Creep machines in the world.
- Always forward. Fully renovated Furnace.
- Powerful and intuitive. New advanced furnace control system.
- Higher efficiency. Improved energy efficiency of the machine.
- Robust and reliable. Increased stiffness of the entire system.
- Save space and intelligent design. Integration of electronics into the machine frame.
- Easy adjustment of Setpoints.
New IB-CREEP series provide you a wide range of testing possibilities into the branch of Creep tests.
- Creep tests.
- Relaxation tests.
- Creep rupture tests.
- Creep crack tests.
- Long-term tests.
- Ask for other specific test.
The “Creep Test” is performed on a specimen. In simple terms, the specimen is heated up to a temperature between 300°C and 1200°C depending on material. Once the temperature set-point is reached, a constant load is applied to exert a longitudinal force on the grain structure of the material. The load is maintained for the period of the test or until the specimen ruptures. During the test, data is continuously monitored and recorded to qualify the stability of the temperatures, load and specimen elongation.