The best choice to performing flexural and compression tests on cements, mortars and similars.
Designed to perform flexural and compression test for determining the strength of materials such as cements, mortars derived from cement, cement glues , adhesives , cement repair , plaster, ceramic , refractory and other similar materials, by applying a controlled load on a normalized test specimen .
Comppresion test over refractory material
IBERTEST has two sets of specific machines for this application:
- AUTOTEST SERIES: two independent test frames for performing flexural and compression test. The secondary frame incorporates the flexural device.
- CIB SERIES: single test frame for performing compression test . Possibility of flexural test by using suitable device.
This type of testing machine is particularly suitable for testing in serial or repetitive , as in the case of cement factories or laboratories for quality assurance , meeting all requirements and requirements imposed by the main international standards
Depending on the capacity and test devices incorporating , AUTOTEST and CIB machines allow testing the following types of specimens:
- Prismatic specimens 40 x 40 x 160 mm for flexural and compression test according to EN 196-1 , EN 1015-11 , ISO 679, ASTM C348 and ASTM C349
- Cubic specimens of 50 mm or 2 inches-side according to ASTM C109
- Cylindrical specimens 62 mm diameter by 62 mm height according to ASTM C133 (cold compression test pieces refractory )
Advantages of IBERTEST machines series AUTOTEST/CIB
- Two Independent frame system for flexural and compression tests (for AUTOTEST series ), which allows maximum performance in laboratories with high workloads.
- Small dimensions, his optimized design allows better use of the available space in your laboratory
- Wide work surface of high quality stainless steel, to place probes and work items.
- Easy access to all interior elements (hydraulic system, electrical panel, etc. ) to facilitate maintenance (oil and filter changes, mechanical adjustments, etc.)
- Fast removal of broken specimens through collection tray located under the lower compression plate, with direct drop of the debris to a carrier wagon through a hole.
- This wagon has wheels and is removable through front door built into the frame.
Cleaning process Autotest/CIB series after test
- Class 0.5 according to ISO EN 7500-1, from 1 to 100 % .
- Accomplishes with all ASTM E4 requirements
- Two independent test frameworks for AUTOTEST series, only compression framework for CIB series.
- Testing frame, high stiffness , 200, 300 and 400 kN for compression tests .
- Testing frame, high stiffness, to 10, 15 , 20, 25 or 30 kN for flexural or compression tests at low loads.
- The two frames are attached to the same frame board using grounded chromed steel columns. The frame is closed by means of a steel beam.
- Force measuring using strain-gauge load-cell, with high accuracy and repeatability , in each test frame.
- Single scale (autoscale) from 1 to 100% of the capacity of each load cell.
System of load application control
Controlling the application of the load is carried out accurately by a PID control mechanism which calculates the deviation between the measured value and the setpoint value, applying the correction necessary to adjust the process .
The cycle of reading, comparing and correcting is called control loop.
The control is performed automatically by a last generation, high performance, microprocessor electronic control module, model MD2 with the following characteristics
- Frequency control loop closure : up to 1 kHz ( thousand times per second )
- Resolution of ± 180,000 points (real ) on each channel.
- Sampling frequency up to 1 kHz per channel.
- All channels are synchronous and simultaneous.
Programming and data collection through computer with 32 bits WinTest32 software. User interface by ” All in One ” computer and specific WinTest32 software, version Win-CEM. AUTOTEST machines incorporate the new computer series ” All in One ” with CPU and touch screen integrated into a compact system .
The new system replaces advantageously the traditional system desktop PC, incorporating all the features of a full PC along with the versatility of a touchscreen.
The computer ” All in One ” is coupled directly to the testing frame by an adjustable support gives the user a unique position to handle the software WinTest32 , while freeing up much space on work surface.
Testing Software. WinTest32 version Win-CEM
WinTest32 software package, developed specifically for testing cements, mortars and similars with AUTOTEST and CIB testing machines.
Configuration options previously to test
- Programming of individual or serial testing
- Previous parameterization of the sample data (material, customer , provenance , numbering, etc. . )
- Selecting the type of test (compression, loading and unloading cycles, loading under standard test , etc . )
- Selection of control parameters ( strength, position, strain)
- The loading speed is freely programmable by the user, with minimum and maximum tolerances, to suit any standard or test procedure .
- The accuracy of the loading rate is verifiable in real time, by graph F(t), with direct visualization of the actual drift regarding the maximum and minimum speed established by the standard.
- Select chart type and results to be presented on screen ( maximum strength , loading force, time, strain, etc. . )
- Selection of several strain channels.
- Editing reports
- Programming , using integrated formula calculator, showing results calculated from the results of the assay (strength, modules, etc. )
During the test
- Automatic execution of the test according to the method and the values ??entered
- Onscreen presentation of assay development.
- Presenting , in real time, of the numerical values ??measured by the various sensors connected to the system ( force, strain , etc. )
- Execution and display of calculations programmed by the user, based on sensor values ??(strength, modules, etc. )
Once finished the test
- Management of final assay results
- Statistical treatment with creating 2D and 3D graphs, comparison of consecutive trials, overlapping curves , etc. .
- Locating and searching for significant points
- Selecting graphic areas (zoom )
- Data validation and obtaining reports
- Getting images ( bmp ) from plotted tests
- Output files from saved tests
- Conversion of test data to ASCII or CSV formats
- Data export to other systems (Excel, LIMS, etc . )
- Flexural strength device as per EN 196-1
- Compressive strength device as per EN 196-1
- Compressive strength device as per ASTM C109
- Special extensometers for strain measurements (longitudinal flexural modulus)