IBERTEST manufactures compression plates for any materials testing application.
Compression plates are defined by the following parameters:
- Shape: round, square and rectangular. With or without centering device
- Dimensions: according to the sample to test
- Capacity: maximum load to be supported
- Surface hardness: to avoid deformations during compression test over hard samples
- Ball-and-socket joint: to adapt properly to any lack of paralelism between compression surfaces of the sample.
Compression plates can be fitted to any type of testing machine. the instalation can be done directly over the actuator / frame or to certain gripping heads.
There are compression plates according general requirements for compression test and there are also some models designed specifically to cover with certain testing standard like EN 196 for cement compression testing.