The best choice for compressive tests of concrete and high-strength structural materials
- Measurement accuracy class 1 according to EN 12390-4
- Meets full requirements of ASTM E 4
- Heavy duty high stiffness test-frame, with four pre-loaded columns and self-locking bearing-ball.
- The hydraulic power unit is placed within a secondary frame, which is protected against dust and dirt, motor-pump is quiet and easy to maintain .
- Control the speed of load application using latest generation electronics .
- Computer with easy-to-use WinTest32 testing software .
Advantages of MEH machines compression testing of concrete and other materials
- Upper platen with self-locking spherical seating system, oil lubrication, allowing a axial load on the specimen, even if lack of parallelism in the faces of the specimen.
- Wide working space, that allows testing cylindrical, cubic and prismatic specimens of diverse dimensions.
- Compression plates made ??of hardened steel with grounded contact area , meeting all the requirements of hardness, flatness and roughness.
- On request , IBERTEST can issue a certificate of verification of compression plates as required for the standards.
Advantages of MEH user machines and materials testing laboratories .
- Programming and execution of tests through software WinTest32 .
- You can use a standard test procedure , predefined in the software, or schedule a free test by his own criteria , defining the initial preload , the test speed ( in kN/s or MPa/s), pauses, repetitions , execution cycles , failure criteria , etc .
- With optional accessories can make the control assay stroke ( mm / min ) or deformation of the specimen ( mm / min ) .
- Load application control by means of high-performance hydraulic servovalve.
- The load servocontrol is managed by a electronical module (module MD), which executes PID control loop between the actual speed and the speed setpoint . The loop closure rate is very fast ( 1000 times per second) which ensures perfect execution of all steps of the assay.
- For repetitive tests, the return of the piston to the test position is automatic and programmable, to increase the frequency of tests and lab productivity .
- Real-time monitoring of test development through on screen graphic.
- Automatic load reading and calculation of compressive strength of the material according to the area of the specimen.
- The data from each test are saved and can be retrieved for later analysis.
- User full safety by protecting screens with high impact resistance, avoiding the risk of projections of brittle materials.
- Integrated tray for collecting the remains of the specimens tested , for easy evacuation.
- The testing framework requires no foundation , so it can be relocated or sent to a in-situ lab.
- Rectangular compression plates
- Spacing blocks to adjust the space available to test specimens
- Stroke transducer
- Flexural device for prismatic specimens
- Device for indirect-tensile test (Brazilian test)
- Special gauges and extensometers for axial and transverse strain measurement