The electromechanical desktop solution for low load material testing
MONOTRAC and DUOTRAC series present the state of the art testing specifications combined with a modern look and ergonomic design.
Electrical servomotor driven, maintence-free, for precise, quiet and smooth work.
The MONOTRAC series is a single-column and single-screw test system with capacities ranging from 1 kN to 5 kN.
The DUOTRAC series is a test system with two columns and two screws, with capacities from 1 kN to 10 kN.
Advantages for materials testing
- Optimized test space to perform any materials testing , using the right accessories.
- Automatic operation , servocontroled in force, displacement and strain.
- Mobile crosshead, powered by one prestressed ballscrew, guided by one chromed steel column for MONOTRAC series.
- Mobile crosshead, powered by two prestressed ballscrews, guided by two chromed steel columns for DUOTRAC series.
- Extended frame Options , preserving maximum stiffness criteria for materials testing at large dimension or high elongation .
- Ability to equip it with several load cells to improve accuracy of measurement and control at very low loads .
- Automatic recognition of cells and extensometers.
IBERTEST as official calibration laboratory accredited by ENAC , calibrate whole our machines according to international standards for verification of performance and functionality.
This is done with highly qualified staff, specially trained for such tasks.
This series of electromechanical machines can perform many tests: tensile test according to ISO 6892 , EN 10002 – 1and ASTM E23, ASTM E290 bending test , tests according to NADCAP GE- S400 , CREEP ASTM E 139 , ASTM E190 test on welds , testing shear , material testing at high temperature EN1002 -5 compression test ASTM D695 , ASTM E 1012 , ISO 1608 , fatigue tests with constant amplitude BS EN ISO 7270, fatigue tests at low frequency NFA 03403 , ASTM D412 .
Test can be performed on specimens of different sizes and shapes of preparation: standardized specimens with threaded head or machined flat, welded metal joints mechanical , adhesive bonding , etc. .
All materials for their test specimen dimensions fit in the maximum capacity of the machine, can be tested in the testing machine MONOTRAC or DUOTRAC: steel, elastomers, wood, rubber , aluminum , composites , titanium , plastics, biomaterials , cement , equipment medical prosthetic tooth .