This system allows performing a lifecycle simulation of rail section 1:1 scale in a short period of time, as well as the behaviour of the slab-ballast transition zones.
Structural support system for testing complete track section (rail + sleeper + fastening elements + ballast) at real scale. This system allows for simulating the performance of the track against vertical and lateral forces suffered during operation.
Load capacity: 6x300kN/6×20 kN
Testing space: 12x4m
The purpose of this bench is to simulate the real conditions of fatigue (in scale 1:1) to which the railway infrastructure is submitted. So the bench is dimensioned in order to accommodate different kind of track sections:
- High speed lines
- Mixed use
- 6 Portal frames of 300 kN manufactured by mechanized metal profiles mounted on metal slab
- Horizontal free light between columns of the ports: 4,000 mm
- Maximum height of the drawer: 5,500
- Distance between ports: 2,200 mm
- Overall dimensions: 14000x5000x5470 mm
- Double acting actuators – double rod including high cell rigidity-transducer pos.
- 6 Servo hydraulic cylinders 300kN capacity. 250 mm maximum travel.
- 6 Servo hydraulic cylinders 20kN capacity. 250 mm maximum travel.
- High response and accuracy Servo valves
- Load cells class 0.5 of low profile and high rigidity
- Piston stroke measurement by internal inductive transducer (r = 0.001 mm)
- Servo-controlled hydraulic power station including:
- Group Moto-pump of flow 500 l / min of flow and 250 kW of power
- Level, filter and temperature indicators
- Water-oil heat exchanger
- Open centre solenoid valve with 2 pressure outputs and 2 return inputs with quick plugs
- Tank of oil of 1500 litres of capacity
- Filling cap and emptying key.
- Hydraulic distribution posts with 4 pressure outputs, 4 return inlets and 4 drain inlets, commanded by electro valves.
- Electrical panel of the installation commanded by PLC
- MD5 control systems with 2 channels (force and stroke) of 5 kHz sampling frequency and control by channel
- Wintest-dynpack data acquisition and control software, mounted on the latest generation DELL workstation that allows:
- Simultaneous and independent control of each of the actuators that make up the installation
- The performance of synchronized tests between all the actuators according to control philosophies in phase or phase shift depending on the type of test to be performed with real time graphical visualization of curves (F, t – F-S, S-t)
- The acquisition and processing of the data of the measurement channels of the system.