- High stiffness testing frame with a versail design including a T-Slot base that allows to perfomr different type of test.
- Main test frame (available for 150 and 300 kN) for axial loading, consisting of 2 columns and a movable crosshead with lateral hydraulic jacks that allow to vary the height of the crosshead.
- Lateral reaction wall allowing the application of transverse loads by means of the secondary actuator of the system.
Hydraulic System and Actuators
- It incorporates the new EcoHydraulic system, which provides major improvements over traditional hydraulic control systems in terms of efficiency (up to 20% higher), adaptive flow and pressure control depending on the instantaneous test load, giving it a longer life, less maintenance and lower oil consumption.
- Closed-loop control of force and travel by a highresponse servo valve.
- Thanks to its integration with the testing software, it is possible to automatically perform safe shutdown operations, check the operating time of the hydraulic plant for scheduled maintenance and digitalize all the alarms of the hydraulic system.
- Vertical actuator. Double-acting and double-rod hidrostatic actuator. A contactless sealing bushing allows very low friction and minimum stick slip. It can withstand non-axial loads that may occur during the test.
- Secondary transverse actuator. Double acting single rod hydraulic actuator for static and pseudo-static loads with a typical capacity of 50 kN (others available).
- The system incorporates the new MD5i control electronics for dynamic control of the main actuator with 24-bit resolution and 10 kHz closing loop frequency for fast and accurate control of testparameters. This means, among other advantages, that minimal variations in force or deformation can be observed during the test.
- The system incorporates the new MD2i control electronics for static control of the secundary actuator with 24-bit resolution and 2.5 kHz closing loop frequency.
Force Transducer (Load Cell)
- High stiffness force transducer for static and dynamic testing.
- Magnetostrictive linear position sensor, absolute, non-contact, digital output, with direct mounting inside the piston, resolution 0.5 μm.
- Perimetral protection with electric safety locks that allow the introduction of the specimens in an easy way and a total security during the test.
- Complete system alarmas (Temperature, Oil level, Dirty filter detection, pressure filter, maximum pressure, etc) integrated with control software for safety stops and test protection.
- Hydraulic piston safety lock system that immediately stops the piston in case of electrical failure to protect system and the test sample.
Maintenance and Support
- Intelligent maintenance system, which evaluates the condition and count operating hours to warns the user of all necessary preventive and corrective maintenance actions.
- The UCRD-6i remote control (optional) allows simple testing without a computer. 15 Function keys: Up, Down, Stop, open and close jaws, configurable keys (machine control) and DigiPoti for precise movement control.