- Compact design including the standard bending device (3 points) and an integral protection system, with side doors for the introduction of the sample (rail). The doors are equipped with electric safety locks.
- As an option, additional testing devices can be incorporated such as: 4-point bending, compression, etc.
Hydraulic System and Actuator.
- It incorporates the new EcoHydraulic system, which provides major improvements over traditional hydraulic control systems in terms of efficiency (up to 40% higher), adaptive flow and pressure control depending on the instantaneous test load, giving it a longer life, less maintenance and lower oil consumption.
- Closed-loop control of force and displacement by means of a high-pressure servo valve (Qn 20l/min)
- Thanks to its integration with the testing software, it is possible to automatically perform safe shutdown operations, check the operating time of the hydraulic plant for scheduled maintenance and digitalize all the alarms of the hydraulic system.
- Double acting hydraulic cylinder (single rod) with internal seals and low friction guides to absorb the lateral forces that may occur during the test.
- The system incorporates the new MD2i control electronics with 24-bit resolution and 2.5 kHz closing loop frequency for fast and accurate control of test parameters. This means, among other advantages, that minimal variations in force or deformation can be observed during the test.
Force Transducer (Load Cell)
- High rigidity strain gauge force transducer for static and quasistatic (low frequency) tests.
- Digital stroke transducer with a resolution of 0.001 mm (1 micron) mounted on the outside of the actuator.
- Protective housing by means of side doors with electric safety lock. As an option, the front and rear panels can be
supplied with the possibility of opening by means of a sliding door with electric safety lock to protect users against
- Soundproofed hydraulic unit in accordance with European directives.
Maintenance and Support
- Intelligent maintenance system, which evaluates the condition and warns the user of all necessary preventive and corrective maintenance actions.
- UCRD-6i remote control (optional) allows simple tests to be performed without the need for a computer. 15 Function keys: UP, DOWN STOP and soft keys (machine control).
- Magnetostrictive linear position sensor, absolute, non-contact, with synchronous serial interface output (SSI), for direct mounting inside the piston, resolution 0.5 μm.